Saturday, February 11, 2012

Danielle Edgemon

0 comments

My Profile

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 124 lbs.
Measurements: 34-24-34
Profession: Hair Dresser
Relationship Status: HookedUp
Favorite Sport/Team: Hockey, Red Wings
Favorite Movie/Actor: Dirty Dancing, Patrick Swayze
Go-to karaoke song: Love is a Battlefield- Pat Benatar
My first job: Grocery Bagger
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?) I have my ears and my belly button pierced, and butterfly tattoo on my left hip.
What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about? I love to skydive. There is nothing like the rush of jumping out of an airplane and free falling for 5000 feet. Once I pull my chute & begin floating down everything slows down, it becomes so beautiful and peaceful up there.
What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard? Girl you've got more curves than a race track.
What's the craziest thing you've ever done? We went cliff jumping into the lake... at night.... naked. Couldn't see into the water at all and it was freezing.
What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go? A southern girl never kisses and tells ;)
Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it? Nope... I live by the motto treat others how I want to be treated. If I want it bad enough I'll get it myself.
What do you feel most comfortable wearing? I love my workout clothes.... yoga pants and a tank top.
Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year? Boring sex all the time is definitely better than only one time a year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers