Saturday, February 11, 2012

Aja Dang

0 comments

My Profile

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Measurements: 34-26-36
Profession: Graduate Student
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Sport/Team: San Francisco Giants baby! World Series Champs!!!!
Favorite Movie/Actor: Major League (winner!) and Kiefer Sutherland for the simple fact that he played the most badass man in the world, Jack Bauer
Go-to karaoke song: Single Ladies + choreography = best karaoke performance EVER
My first job: At a law firm. My godfather was a lawyer there so I didn't really do anything.
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?) I only have my ears pierced and although I don't have any tattoos I think they are very hot, especially tribal tats!
What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about? I've been dancing Tahitian for 11 years. It's a very seductive dance that features amazing drum beats, girls in very tiny costumes and rapid hip movements. So basically my talent is that I can seduce guys with my hips.
What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard? "You are prettier than an old pair of cowboy boots." To this day I still have no idea what that means...
What's the craziest thing you've ever done? In 2006, my friend and I defeated the entire game of Super Mario World on Super Nintendo in ONE DAY. Looking back, it is the most intense thing I have ever experienced in my life.
What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go? I don't kiss and tell but feel free to use your imagination.
Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it? I never have to lie to get what I want ;)
What do you feel most comfortable wearing? As a girl from the islands, I would have to say a bathing suit - the smaller the better
Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year? Who wants boring sex?! I guess I'll start taking applications now for my once a year romp....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers