Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jessica-Jane Clement

0 comments
jessica-jane-christmas-003
jessica jane christmas 03 Jessica Jane Clement in sexy lingerie makes a great Christmas present
I cannot imagine a better gift...
When I made out my Christmas wish list this year I put Jessica-Jane Clement right at the top. Unfortunately, I don’t think Santa’s going to come through for me. But at least she did this sexy lingerie shoot for Nuts just in time for the holidays, so it’s not a total loss. I know that pretty much every time I show you pictures of JJC I say that they are the best she’s ever done, but honestly, each time I say it’s true. And today, I believe it’s true again. Wow.
jessica-jane-christmas-001
jessica-jane-christmas-002
jessica-jane-christmas-013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers