Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cynthia Urias

0 comments
Cynthia Urias 0241 Meet Cynthia Urias, Mexican actress...
Mexican TV is so good...
Cynthia Urias, full name Felix Cynthia Rocio Uriah, as I said, is a Mexican actress, therefore, by default, she’s about as hot as the freaking sun. Now I tried to find out more about Ms. Urias by going to my usual source and umm, Google Translate had a wee bit of trouble. It says that she is an a conductive Mexican, which is, uh, nice. It also says that she “continued professional development and now participates with René Franco in the program is night and got now.” Uh, what? Oh well, like you read the crap I write here between the pictures anyway. At least I tried. Sort of. Pictures!!
Cynthia Urias
Cynthia Urias
Cynthia Urias
Cynthia Urias
Cynthia Urias

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers