Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chanta Patton

0 comments
Chanta PattonChanta Patton
Chanta Patton
Chanta PattonChanta Patton
Chanta Patton
Chanta Patton
Chanta Patton
Chanta PattonChanta Patton
Chanta PattonChanta PattonChanta Patton 014 Introducing Chanta Patton...
I don't even know what to say about this particular pose...
As you know, every now and then I like to show you ladies that you may not have heard of before, but think you will like very much. Today is one of those days as I’d like you to meet Chanta Patton. “Who is Chanta Patton?” I can hear you asking. Well, she’s a model whose biggest claim to fame as far as I can tell is appearing in the music video for the song Dangerous by Kardinal Offishall featuring Akon. That’s about all I’ve got. Do you need more? I didn’t think so. Enjoy… Chanta. (I just like saying “Chanta”.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers