Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tatyana Vorzheva

0 comments
Tatyana Vorzheva 002 Tatyana Vorzheva is like a hotter, more Ukrainian Angelina Jolie
Why does she have pants on in the shower? Why do I care?
As I was looking at these super sexy photos of some Ukrainian babe named Tatyana Vorzheva I kept thinking to myself, “Wow, she sure looks a lot like Angelina Jolie, only, kinda hotter.” So I went out on to the Internet to find out more and it appears I am not alone in this assessment. Seriously, if this woman could go out, learn English, and adopt 15 or 20 kids, I think we’d have our next silver screen superstar. That or she could just pose for American Playboy. Yeah, that’d work too.
Tatyana Vorzheva 
Tatyana Vorzheva
Tatyana Vorzheva
Tatyana Vorzheva
Tatyana Vorzheva
Tatyana Vorzheva
Tatyana Vorzheva
Tatyana Vorzheva

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers