Saturday, November 12, 2011

Simone Villas Boas is Brazilian, therefore she is a bikini model

0 comments
Simone Villas Boas 010 Simone Villas Boas is Brazilian, therefore she is a bikini model
Simone Villas Boas 002
Simone Villas Boas 005
Simone Villas Boas 006Simone Villas Boas 004

I believe this is what is known as 'wife material'...
Here’s another bikini model you probably weren’t aware of before today: Simone Villas Boas. There really is no end to the number of gorgeous women in the world, thank goodness. Now then, Simone, seen here modeling for Venus Swimwear, is from Brazil. Of course she is. If you see a bikini model, there’s a 34.2% chance that she’s from Brazil. I’ve done the math. She has a tattoo of her name on her left wrist, is 177 cm tall, and her measurements are 84-60-88 cm. I have no idea what any of those numbers mean. The last time I learned anything about the metric system I think I was like 10 years-old and as we all know, no one uses that system anymore, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers