Sunday, November 13, 2011

Liza Berggren

0 comments
Liza Berggren 006 Liza Berggren was Miss Sweden, models bikinis now

I do love the way she's looking at me...
Liza Berggren 015
Liza Berggren 016
Liza Berggren 011
Liza Berggren 014
Liza Berggren: Former Miss Sweden. Is there a better title in the world than that? Sure, Miss Italy, Miss Spain, Miss Brazil, they’re all good too, but did they have their own super duper special bikini team doing beer commercials back in the day? I think not. I wonder why they don’t do that anymore. Did guys get tired of seeing sexy Swedish women in bikinis? I find that hard to believe. I know that when it comes to choosing a beer I’d much rather have hot blondes bouncing around trying to convince me to buy their lager than frogs or dogs or any of those other clever concepts they’ve used over the years. Perhaps we should start a campaign to bring these girls back. If I had an intern I’d totally get him going on that. Hmmm… perhaps that’s why I don’t have an intern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers