Saturday, May 21, 2011

Neha dhupia wallpapers

0 comments
Neha-Dhupia-2

neha-hot-wallpapers
neha-dhupia-images
Neha dhupia was born on 27 August 1980. She belongs to a punjabi speaking family. Her nicknamed is ’Chotu’.
She completed her schooling in Vizag, and did graduation in history.She started her career as an actress in ‘Rajdhani’ a TV serial during the year 1999. Since then she has appeared in a number of TV advertisements, ramp shows, as well as two music videos.
Her big achievement was when she was crowned as Miss India 2002. Her first major film was ‘Qayamat’, she won 3 awards for her performance in Qayamat.
She said in her interview: “Julie (2004) of course was a big film for me, and gave me a lot of mileage and furthered my career. But as it happens when a kind of film is a success, I got offered many other films like that and didn’t want to get stuck in the rut. It’s like if you’ve done it now, what more is there to offer and show? But that doesn’t mean I am not going to do anything glamorous and cover myself from head to toe. I believe boldness should reflect through your character and not how much clothes you shed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers