Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Sixteen of Mithra Kurien

0 comments
Mithra KurienMithra Kurien had acted in the Malayalam film Body Guard and also in its remake in Tamil Kaavalan.
Pet name?
Ponnu
Your beauty’s statistics?
My height is 5.5 and my weight is 51 Kgs
Plus?
I will take anything positive and also my eyes.
When were you born?
19th November
Sex appeal ?
My sexy physique
Whom do you like to kiss?
Kamal Haasan
Minus?
I am very sensitive and another minus is my smile
The actress you are jealous of?
Sree Devi
The sexiest actor?
John Abraham
Secret desire?
I want to meet Rahul Gandhi
Favourite dress?
Saree
Mobile phone?
Black Berry
First salary?
I won Rs 150 in a completion when I was studying LKG.
Bikini?
No chance
The bad word you like most?
Shit
Nayanthara’s sister?
When we acted together she moved with me like a sister. Apart from there is no relationship between us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers