Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sridevi’s relative becomes a hero

0 comments
 Surya KalaSurya Kala is the elder sister of the former popular heroine Sridevi. Karthik is the son of Surya Kala. He is also the younger brother of Maheshwari who debuted in Karuthamma.
Clikc here for more photos of Surya Kala's new movie
He is one of the heroes in Nadunisi Naigal. He has changed his name as Deva. He while speaking to the media said," I completed my engineering course in Chennai and completed my MBA at aboard. I had the passion for acting.
So I joined as an assistant to Gowtham Menon. I had donned the role of a police officer in the film Nadunisi Naigal. Even my own family members including Sridevi aunty was bounded to huge surprise while watching me perform the role of an assistant commissioner of police. I will continue to act in films. I don’t have the intention to direct now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers