Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An interview with Ananya

0 comments
Comment (0) Ananya27Was there any problem between you and director Subramanian Siva?
There are no problems between me and director Subramanian Siva. Initially there was some misunderstanding. When I understood the truth I behaved well at the shooting spots. There is no other problem between me and him. On the last day of the shooting Subramanian Siva appreciated my acting. Then where will the problem be.
Click here for actress Ananya's Photo Gallery
There is news that you are acting in Hindi film. Is it true?
Yes. I am pairing with Madhavan. I know Hindi to some extent. Any way I am learning Hindi now to act in that film. I had acted in the Telugu film Amayakudu. In Malayalam I am acting in the films titled Seniors and Doctor Love. I am getting continuous offers in Telugu. I am selecting good roles and acting in them.
What are the films you are acting in Tamil?I am acting in a film directed by A R Murugadoss. I am pairing with Sharavanand. I will be travelling in the bus in Chennai. The shooting of the whole film is taking in a bus. I am donning the role of a modern girl in the film Iravum Pagalum. Mahesh is the hero of the film.
Are you going to settle in Chennai?
No. I don’t have such a idea. Some people gave me the idea to settle in Chennai so that I can act in many Tamil films. Though I have the desire to act in Tamil films, I will not leave Kerala and come to Chennai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers